unicode

  • zile_yu@yahoo.com.tw
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2001
      Anyone know what parameter I should setup (attribute in XSL or to
      config FOP) to produce unicode fonts (multi-byte), when I'm
      converting XML to PDF with FOP.

      I have Portuguese text inside one paragraph and Greek inside second
      one. I can see so far only Portuguese.

      Thanks in advance,
      Alex
    • zile_yu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        I solved the problem by embeding the OpenType ttf font.