Re: Positioning Node Members Dynamically in a Table

  • shawnlstroud@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2001
      --- In XSL-FO@y..., "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@m...> wrote:
      > At 07:54 2-10-2001, shawnlstroud@y... wrote:
      > >Well, the title pretty much says it all, doesn't it?
      >
      > Perhaps... do you really mean "dynamically"?

      Well, by "dynamically" I mean that I don't know the number of nodes
      in the result tree, so I need to be able to sort and arrange the
      nodes on the fly.

      Hmmm. I bet there's a better word for that than "dynamic."

      Anyway, thank you for your quick response. I'm checking out and
      testing the code examples and suggestions today.