Re: Positioning Node Members Dynamically in a Table

  • shawnlstroud@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2001
      Paul, thanks for the help. I'm fairly new to the XSL-FO thing, so
      your code example really hits the spot.
    • shawnlstroud@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2001
        --- In XSL-FO@y..., "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@m...> wrote:
        > At 07:54 2-10-2001, shawnlstroud@y... wrote:
        > >Well, the title pretty much says it all, doesn't it?
        >
        > Perhaps... do you really mean "dynamically"?

        Well, by "dynamically" I mean that I don't know the number of nodes
        in the result tree, so I need to be able to sort and arrange the
        nodes on the fly.

        Hmmm. I bet there's a better word for that than "dynamic."

        Anyway, thank you for your quick response. I'm checking out and
        testing the code examples and suggestions today.