Re: [XSL-FO] Leader with caption

  • Christopher R. Maden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      At 11:41 2-10-2001, J. David Eisenberg wrote:
      >I've been converting some fill-in-the-blanks forms to XSL:FO, and
      >have come up against this sort of situation:
      >
      > Home phone: _____________________
      > Area Code

      Probably the most straightforward way to do this is with tables, but then
      you have to tweak the widths. This is the lazy way.

      The right way... hmm. I would probably make "Area Code" use a baseline
      shift to drop it down, and then put a border above it and pad it out to the
      right width with a space leader, or set an abolute width on the FO.

      -Chris
      --
      Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, HMM Consulting Int'l, Inc.
      PGP Fingerprint: BBA6 4085 DED0 E176 D6D4 5DFC AC52 F825 AFEC 58DA