Losing data in Tables when it spans more then a page - FOP19

  • sg_goli@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi

      I have a table and within which i have a FOR loop to print data. If
      the data is more then one page the table just prints one page and the
      rest of the data is lost? Any help is appreciated on this. Never
      encountered this situation before.

      Thanks
      Sangeetha
    • anil_yeladandi@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
        Hi,

        Could you send the code block which contains this table? Need to
        look at it to see exactly what's happening.

        Thanks,
        Anil