table cut in fop 0.18

  • fabienmasse@yahoo.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      hi,
      I'm using fop 0.18 to generate a PDF document from an XML one.
      I build a fo:table dynamically (the fo:row are generated with xsl:for-
      each applied to the XML..).
      In the PDF page that contains this table there is a break just after
      or in the middle of this table whereas there is space remainning in
      the page to continue displaying the rest of the table or of the
      document.
      The break after this type of table doesnt happen everytime at the
      same place in the page?!.
      it's quite weird please help me!
      thank you.