forced page numbers

  • Chris Nichols
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001

      I'm using a <fo:page-number /> in the body. I'd like to force it to start
      the numbering at 0 instead of 1. Anyone know how to do it?

    • David Cramer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2001
        I think you'd add initial-page-number="0" to the fo:page-sequence.

        David

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
          Haven't tried it, but I think this is what you'd do:

          <fo:page-sequence master-name="titlepage1" initial-page-number="0">

          David