WG: Filling columned pages from bottom to top

  • "Mügge, Christian"
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 3:20 AM
      Hi,
      I have got the following problem:
      We have a DTD like the Docbook.dtd with chapters which are appoximately one
      page long.

      The page-layout shall have two columns and shall be filled from the bottom
      to the top. Is it possible to format this with the "writing-mode" property
      (outside: rl-bt, inside: lr-tb)?
      Has anyone other suggestions?
      (I think there is no tool yet which supports "rl-bt", but I just wanna know
      if it can
      be possible).

      Thanks in advance

      Regards