fixed size images

  • bindi66us@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2001
      I'm trying to insert some images in my file.fo file.
      I'd like to fix the size of the image, so that if I resize the pdf
      result page, the images keep the same size, they don't loose quality,
      like in a web browser.
      To do that I've put the external-graphic command in a table, but the
      result isn't as good as I expected.

      <fo:table-column column-width="{@Depth}pt"/>
      <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row space-before.optimum="0pt">
      <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:external-graphic src="file:
      {@FileRef}" />
      </fo:table-cell>