Re: [XSL-FO] [Announce-Correction] Hands-on XSL-FO, XSLT, XQuery and XPath training - June - California (XSL-FO Yahoo)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      Please forgive this re-post, but the subject line before did not
      mention XSL-FO and I did not want the announcement to be skipped over
      by those on this list who are interested in such a class.

      --
      XQuery/XSLT training in Prague, CZ 2009-03 http://www.xmlprague.cz
      XQuery/XSLT/XSL-FO training in Los Angeles/Anaheim - 2009-06-01/10