Re: [XSL-FO] List-item "orphans/widows"?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      At 2009-01-30 08:54 +0000, anderszvensson wrote:
      >I need to be able to control lists so that I don't get a single first
      >list-item at the end of a page or a last list-item at the beginning of
      >a page.

      Use keep-with-next= on the first list item, and keep-with-previous=
      on the last list item.

      >I know you can control lines in an element that way with
      >orphans and widows, but it only seems to work within a specific
      >element with several lines of text.

      Precisely.

      >A list in the xml I use looks like this (but usually longer, so a
      >keep-together.within-column is not a good idea,

      Yes, that wouldn't be appropriate in your situation.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Upcoming hands-on XSLT, UBL & code list hands-on training classes:
      Brussels, BE 2009-03; Prague, CZ 2009-03, http://www.xmlprague.cz