FOP 0.94 (java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.fop.layout.hyphenation.HyphenationTree)

  • C. Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008

      Can anyone help me why I got error (java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.fop.layout.hyphenation.HyphenationTree) after upgraded to fop 0.94? Thanks.

      I am running FOP that is embedded in the Java application.

    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
        C. Myers wrote:
        > Can anyone help me why I got error (java.lang.ClassCastException:
        > org.apache.fop.layout.hyphenation.HyphenationTree) after upgraded to
        > fop 0.94? Thanks.

        I'd say there is an old fop hyphenation jar in the classpath. Remove
        everything which looks like this or like an old fop.jar. Get a more
        recent one from http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/

        J.Pietschmann