Missing org.apache.fop.apps.Driver in new fop.jar

  • C. Myers
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi, All

      I have java code that refer to Driver class (org.apache.fop.apps.Driver driver = new Driver()), it is missing in the new fop.jar I just downloaded. Is there any replacement or different way to render PDF in java?

      Thanks.

      Also, FopImageFactory class is missing, too. Any idea?
    • C. Myers
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
        Since FopImageFactory is no longer existed in new fop.jar, how can I resetCache (
        org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.resetCache(); // Reset) in Java application? Thanks.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
          C. Myers wrote:

          > Hi, All
          >
          > I have java code that refer to Driver class (org.apache.fop.apps.Driver
          > driver = new Driver()), it is missing in the new fop.jar I just
          > downloaded. Is there any replacement or different way to render PDF in java?

          The Driver class is part of the API for FOP 0.20.5. The API was
          refactored when FOP was re-written, so 0.9x versions have a different
          API. See the following webpage for help on upgrading:

          http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/upgrading.html