Announce: Hands-on XSL Training in Wellington, NZ [Yahoo XSL-FO]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Just a quick note that we are looking for expressions of interest in
      attending five days of XSLT training and three days of XSL-FO
      training from January 26, 2009 through February 4, 2009 in
      Wellington, NZ. These are the most in-depth configurations of
      Crane's XSL training classes, covering the use of every element,
      every attribute and every function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0,
      and every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with more detail
      and more exercises than other available configurations of our
      material. Each class is separately subscribed, with a discount for
      attending both.

      We cannot commit to this until we get sufficient interest, so we are
      making this pre-announcement so that candidate registrants can review
      the information now and let us know within the next month if we can
      commit to the expensive room reservations and travel arrangements.

      Please visit our home page linked below for anticipated costs and
      detailed information. Please forward this to any colleagues in the
      area who may not be subscribed to this list.

      Thanks!

      p.s. we are doing this on request and will consider other proposals
      for this training around the world; please let us know if you are
      interested in having us deliver this hands-on training in your area
      of the world

      cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO List, XML Dev, Antenna House List, RenderX
      List, UBL Dev

      --
      Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Wellington, NZ 2009-01
      RSS feeds: publicly-available developer resources and training