Announce: Hands-on XSL training in Austin TX January 2008 [XSL-FO Yahoo]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      Just a quick note to announce XSLT and XSL-FO hands-on training in
      Austin, Texas at the start of January 2008.

      These are the most in-depth configurations of Crane's XSL training
      classes, covering the use of every element, every attribute and every
      function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0, and every formatting object
      of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with more detail and more exercises than other
      available configurations of our material:

      XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0 - 5 days - January 7-11, 2008

      XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 - 3 days - January 14-16, 2008

      Details of the syllabi, instructor qualifications, venue,
      registration form and cost information are all available from links
      on our home page cited in my trailer below. Class size is limited
      and there are advance registration cost reductions.

      If these do not suit you, we can provide in-house training classes of
      various lengths on a number of related topics ... please ask me
      *off-list* for any details.

      cc: XML-Dev, XSL List, Yahoo-XSL-FO, W3C-XSL-FO, Antenna House,
      RenderX, XML-Doc, XML-L, Schematron-love-in

      --
      Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
      RSS feeds: publicly-available developer resources and training