Re: [XSL-FO] Re: text-align issue with fop 0.93

  • kumar puppala
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
      Thanks for the response. The text does not contain any
      page-number-citations. However, the layout is in dual
      column. If I render the same text in single column
      layout, the very first line seems to be off but the
      remaining lines seem to align properly. I will post
      this on the other user group.

      thanks,
      Kumar

      http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user