Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.

  • anuradha_ing
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18 11:49 PM
      Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business
      Analyst.

      Prep Courses for International Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA
      & ISEB&
      ISTQB & Business Analyst & Certifications in HYDERABAD. After
      receiving overwhelming response to our last 72+ batches, SPECTRAMIND
      TECHNOLOGIES now announces a new batch of Prep Courses for ASQ CQE,
      CSQA & CSTE&ISEB & ISTQB & Business Analyst so as to prepare you
      thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by
      International organizations. We have consistent record of almost
      100% passing results for last 7+ years.

      1. Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)

      What is CQE?
      CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of
      proficiency in
      the information Technology (IT) quality assurance industry.
      Acquiring the CQE indicates a professional level of competence in
      the principles of Quality Assurance. Individuals clearing CQE exam
      become member of a recognized professional group leading to rapid
      career advancement and greater acceptance in their role as an
      advisors to management.

      Who should attend?
      Project Managers, Project Leaders
      Software Professionals & Process Engineers
      Directors, Senior Management professionals
      Quality & Testing Professionals

      ASQ CQE course contents:

      1. The CQE Exam
      2. Statistical Quality Control and Quality Systems Engineering
      3. Probabilities
      4. Basic Statistics
      5. Hypothesis Testing
      6. Acceptance Sampling
      7. Control Charts
      8. Reliability
      9. Regressions and Correlation
      10. Cost of Quality
      11. Designs of Experiments
      12. Metrology and Calibration

      Start Date: 18th Aug 07
      Duration: 2.5 months (Every Sun and Sat 9.30 am to 11.30 am),
      (Weekdays batches also available.)
      Fees: Rs. 10,000 (Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case
      studies, Mock
      Tests etc.)
      About the CQE Exam: (Visit http://cqeweb.com/)
      Last Date to apply: 2 months before exam date
      Forthcoming Exam dates: 2nd June 07, 1st Dec, 2007, 7th June 2008
      Exam fees: $ 360 to be paid to ASQ, USA
      Exam Center: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and other metros

      2. Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)

      What is CSQA?
      CSQA certification is a formal recognition of a level of proficiency
      in the
      information technology (IT) quality assurance industry. Acquiring
      the CSQA
      indicates a professional level of competence in the principles of
      Quality
      Assurance. Individuals clearing CSQA exam become member of a
      recognized
      professional group leading to rapid career advancement and greater
      acceptance
      in their role as a advisors to management.

      Who should attend?
      ProjectManagers, Project Leaders
      Software Professionals & Process Engineers
      Directors, Senior Management professionals
      Quality & Testing Professionals

      CSQA Course contents :( Revised 2006 syllabus)
      The course covers all the 10 domains of CSQA as per CBOK & case
      studies
      discussions by Experts.

      1. Quality Principles and Concepts
      2. Quality Leadership
      3. Quality Baselines (Assessments and Audits)
      4. Quality Assurance
      5. Quality Planning
      6. Define, Build, Implement and Improve Work Processes
      7. Quality Control Practices
      8. Metrics and Measurement
      9. Internal Control and Security
      10. Outsourcing, COTS and Contracting Quality

      Start Date: 18th Aug 07
      Duration: 2.5 months (Every Sun and Sat 9.30 am to 11.30 am),
      (Weekdays batches also available.)
      Fees: Rs. 8000 (Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case
      studies, Mock
      Tests etc.)
      About the QAI Exam: ( Visit www.softwarecertifications.org )
      Forthcoming Exam dates: 22nd Sept 07
      Last Date to apply: 2 months before exam date
      Exam fees: $ 350 to be paid to QAI, USA
      Exam Center: Hyderabad, Pune , Mumbai and other metros

      3. Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)

      What is CSTE?
      The CSTE certification is intended to establish standards for
      initial qualification
      and provide direction for the testing function through an aggressive
      educational
      program. Acquiring the designation of CSTE indicates a professional
      level of
      competence in the principles and practices of quality control in the
      IT profession.
      This program helps participants acquire a higher level of technical
      expertise in the
      Testing function.

      Who should attend?
      Software Professionals
      ProjectManagers,
      Project Leaders,
      Test Leads,
      Test Managers
      Quality & Testing Professionals

      CSTE Course contents :( Revised 2006 syllabus)
      The course covers all the 10 domains of CSTE as per CBOK & case
      studies
      discussions by Experts.

      1. Software Testing Principles and Concepts
      2. Building the Test Environment
      3. Managing the Test Project
      4. Test Planning
      5. Executing the Test Plan
      6. Test Status, Analysis and Reporting
      7. User Acceptance Testing
      8. Testing Software Developed by Outside Organizations
      9. Testing Software Controls and the Adequacy of Security
      Procedures
      10. Testing New Technologies

      Start Date: 18th Aug 07
      Duration: 2.5 months (Every Sun and Sat 9.30 am to 11.30 am),
      (Weekdays batches also available.)
      Fees: Rs. 8000(Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case studies,
      Mock
      Tests etc.)
      About the QAI Exam: (Visit www.softwarecertifications.org)
      Forthcoming Exam dates: 22nd Sept 07
      Last Date to apply: 2 months before exam date
      Exam fees: $ 350 to be paid to QAI, USA
      Exam Center: Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and other metros

      4. ISTQB / ITB Certification:

      • Foundation Level
      • Advanced Level
      • Expert Level
      • Technical Tester
      • Functional Tester
      • Test Manager

      Start Date: 18th Aug 07
      Duration: 2.5 months (Every Sun and Sat 9.30 am to 11.30 am),
      (Weekdays batches also available.)
      Fees: Rs. 3000/-(Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case
      Studies, Mock
      Tests, etc.)
      About the ISTQB / ITB Certification Exam: (Visit
      http://india.istqb.org/exam.htm)
      Forthcoming Exam dates: Online exam
      Exam fees: Rs 4000+ to be paid to ISTQB,
      Exam Center: Hyderabad, Mumbai and other metros

      5. ISEB Certification:

      • Foundation Level
      • Advanced Level
      • Expert Level

      Start Date: 18th Aug 07
      Duration: 2.5 months (Every Sun and Sat 9.30 am to 11.30 am),
      (Weekdays batches also available.)
      Fees: Rs. 6000/-(Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case
      Studies, Mock
      Tests, etc.)
      About the ISEB Exam: (Visit:
      http://www.bcs.org/BCS/Products/Qualifications/ISEB/About/default.htm
      )
      Forthcoming Exam dates: Online exam
      Exam fees: Rs 10,000+ to be paid to BCS, UK
      Exam Center: Hyderabad, Mumbai and other metros

      6. Business Analyst certification

      Who should attend?
      1. Entry-level IT Business Analysts
      2. Self-taught IT Business Analysts wanting to fill in the gaps and
      put all the pieces together
      3. Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their
      role into the
      business area
      4. IT Project Managers with responsibility for business analysis

      Topics Covered
      · Introduction to the Business Analyst s Role and Interview
      Techniques
      · Introduction to Use Cases
      · The Kick off Meeting
      · Analyzing Business Use Cases
      · Structuring System Use Cases - employing System Use Case
      Diagrams and advanced features to organize requirements for maximum
      reuse
      · Documenting System Use Cases/ Context and Basic Flow
      · Documenting Alternate and Exception Flows
      · Documenting inclusion, extension and generalized use cases
      · Documenting Requirements for Legacy Systems using Structured
      Analysis
      · Gathering Business Data Requirements
      · Static Analysis and the BA
      · Analyzing Business Classes
      · Analyzing Sub-types (Generalizations and transient roles)
      · Analyzing Aggregations, Associations and Multiplicities
      · Discovering attributes and operations
      · Static Modeling during Initiation
      · Static Modeling during Analysis
      · Data Modeling and Data Warehouses
      · The BA Role in Testing
      · Workflow Modeling and the Business Analyst
      · Essential Concepts of Workflow Modeling
      · Activity Diagrams
      · State Machine Diagrams
      · Text Documentation
      · Other Workflow Modeling Notations
      · Introduction to IT Project Management
      · Guided Tour of an Iterative Project
      · Initiation Phase - Initial Activities
      · Initiation Phase - Analysis
      · Initiation Phase Risk Management
      · The Analysis Phases
      · Execution, Test and Close-out Phases
      · Overview of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies
      · Tools for modeling and prototyping (Rational Rose, Erwin,
      Visio)
      · Tools for testing (Winrunner, QTP.Rational Robot,
      Loadrunner, Test Director)

      Start Date: 18th Aug 07
      Duration: 2.5 months (Every Sun and Sat 9.30 am to 11.30 am),
      (Weekdays batches also available.)
      Fees: Rs. 10,000/-(Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case
      studies, mock Tests, etc.)
      Exam fees: $ 575 to be paid to IIBA, USA
      Exam Center: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and other metros

      Course Highlights:

      1. Faculty Members: Our faculties consist of Quality Professionals
      working at
      Leading Software MNC in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune & Mumbai.. They
      are
      Certified as CQE, CSQA, CSTE, PMP, and IIBA and have rich IT
      industry
      Experience in a number of technical and managerial roles at senior
      positions.
      2. There will be Classroom Sessions (covering all the domains of
      BOK) &
      Extensive Case Study Discussion and experience sharing by Practicing
      Certified
      Professionals.
      3. Two Mock Tests based on actual Exam pattern.
      4. Trained more than 9000+ Professional for Software Quality &
      Testing including
      CSQA/CSTE/IIBA/PMP/CQE in last 7+ years.
      5. Our last batch Results are 100%.

      PLEASE NOTE: 1.We also provides corporate trainings on ASQ CQE, CSPM,
      PMP, Prince 2, IIBA, SCRUM Certification, CAPM, CSTE, CSQA, CMMI,
      ISO& Automated testing tools (Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, SILK,
      Rational tools etc).

      RUSH FOR REGISTRATION: LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!!!!!!

      For More Details Contact:
      Mr.VIJAY
      SPECTRAMIND TECHNOLOGIES
      FLAT NO 417, ANNAPURNA BLOCK, ADITYA ENCLAVE, AMEERPET,
      HYDERABAD-38.ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
      PH: 91-040-64568797
      MOBILE: 91-94400 89341
      Email: vijaycsqapmp@...
      Yahoo chat: vijaycsqapmp
      Google chat: tiptopten2000@...
      Skype chat: tiptopten2000

      OR

      Mr. Amith
      Spectramind technologies
      Jayanagar 4th Block
      Bangalore

      *Our results are 100% based on the data collected from our past
      students.
    • kumar puppala
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23 10:53 AM
        We have been using apache fop 0.20.5 and are
        planning to switch to .93 version. One difference I
        noticed between the two is when we have
        text-align="justify" set on an fo:block. I don't see
        the text justified properly as it used to do in the
        previous version. Are there any known issues here?

        Thanks,
        Kumar

        Got a little couch potato?
      • kpuppala
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28 7:40 AM
          I haven't got any responses for the below mentioned issue. I was
          going through the 'known Issues' list for fop 0.93 and it does
          mention about word spacing not working as expected. The corresponding
          testcase is named block_word_spacing_text_align_justify.xml. There is
          not a whole lot of information provided on this issue. For the pudits
          on this forum, do you see any corelation between the issue I am faced
          and the one already documented? If so, are there any workarounds.

          ______________
          > Got a little couch potato?
          > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
          fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29 12:31 AM
            kpuppala wrote:

            > I haven't got any responses for the below mentioned issue. I was
            > going through the 'known Issues' list for fop 0.93 and it does
            > mention about word spacing not working as expected. The corresponding
            > testcase is named block_word_spacing_text_align_justify.xml. There is
            > not a whole lot of information provided on this issue. For the pudits
            > on this forum, do you see any corelation between the issue I am faced
            > and the one already documented? If so, are there any workarounds.

            Does the text you are aligning contain any page-number-citations? I
            believe page number citations aren't properly aligned in fop-0.93. You
            might get better responses to FOP specific questions on the fop-users
            mailing list. See the following link for details on subscribing:

            http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

            Chris

            <snip/>
          • kumar puppala
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 29 7:22 AM
              Thanks for the response. The text does not contain any
              page-number-citations. However, the layout is in dual
              column. If I render the same text in single column
              layout, the very first line seems to be off but the
              remaining lines seem to align properly. I will post
              this on the other user group.

              thanks,
              Kumar