Re: [XSL-FO] How to display return chars as double return chars

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
      At 2007-06-26 16:21 +0000, odekij61 wrote:
      >I have return chars in some XML and would like to display each return
      >as a double return, without affecting the line-spacing of the
      >paragraph. Is there a way to do this using XSL-FO?

      You can't impact the data like that in XSL-FO ... have you considered
      doing the duplication in your transformation step?

      My first thought was to adjust line spacing ... why is this a non-starter?

      >My style sheet uses this code to display the returns:
      >white-space-collapse="false" linefeed-treatment="preserve"

      I typically also include white-space-treatment="preserve" when I do
      monospaced text.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
      RSS feeds: publicly-available developer resources and training