Re: [XSL-FO] rtf output

  • Dave Pawson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2007
      Irfan Virk wrote:

      > Dave Pawson wrote:
      >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
      >

      > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
      > worldML .

      Thanks Jirka, Irfan. Always struck me as a good target.

      regards

      --
      Dave Pawson
      XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2007
        Irfan Virk wrote:

        > Dave Pawson wrote:
        >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
        >

        > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
        > worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....
        >

        > Take care,
        >
        > Irfan Virk
        >
        > Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

        The reason I'm asking Irfan, I'm starting work on the second edition of
        my XSL-FO book and wanted to get up to date with the tools.
        I barely mention RTF in the first. How compliant is your tool wrt
        the recommendation please?

        regards

        --
        Dave Pawson
        XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

        Based in Peterborough btw :-)
      • J.Pietschmann
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28, 2007
          Dave Pawson wrote:
          > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

          The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
          although progress is slow.

          J.Pietschmann
        • Dave Pawson
          Message 4 of 7 , May 28, 2007
            J.Pietschmann wrote:
            > Dave Pawson wrote:
            >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
            >
            > The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
            > although progress is slow.

            Thanks Joerg, I wasn't aware of that either!

            regards

            --
            Dave Pawson
            XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.