RE: [XSL-FO] rtf output

  • Irfan Virk
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2007
      Dave Pawson wrote:
      > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

      CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
      worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....

      Take care,

      Irfan Virk

      Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

      > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

      AFAIK, XFC is the only tool which is still maintained and improved:

      http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/

      Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@... <mailto:jirka%40kosek.cz>
      http://xmlguru.cz

      IMPORTANT NOTICE

      This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure by applicable law. If the recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at 760-602-1400 and delete the communication from all email files.

    • Dave Pawson
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2007
        Irfan Virk wrote:

        > Dave Pawson wrote:
        >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
        >

        > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
        > worldML .

        Thanks Jirka, Irfan. Always struck me as a good target.

        regards

        --
        Dave Pawson
        XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28, 2007
          Irfan Virk wrote:

          > Dave Pawson wrote:
          >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
          >

          > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
          > worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....
          >

          > Take care,
          >
          > Irfan Virk
          >
          > Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

          The reason I'm asking Irfan, I'm starting work on the second edition of
          my XSL-FO book and wanted to get up to date with the tools.
          I barely mention RTF in the first. How compliant is your tool wrt
          the recommendation please?

          regards

          --
          Dave Pawson
          XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

          Based in Peterborough btw :-)
        • J.Pietschmann
          Message 4 of 7 , May 28, 2007
            Dave Pawson wrote:
            > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

            The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
            although progress is slow.

            J.Pietschmann
          • Dave Pawson
            Message 5 of 7 , May 28, 2007
              J.Pietschmann wrote:
              > Dave Pawson wrote:
              >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
              >
              > The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
              > although progress is slow.

              Thanks Joerg, I wasn't aware of that either!

              regards

              --
              Dave Pawson
              XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.