Re: [XSL-FO] rtf output

  • Jirka Kosek
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28 1:44 AM
      Dave Pawson wrote:
      > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

      AFAIK, XFC is the only tool which is still maintained and improved:

      http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/

      Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@... http://xmlguru.cz
    • Irfan Virk
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28 1:51 AM
        Dave Pawson wrote:
        > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

        CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
        worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....

        Take care,

        Irfan Virk

        Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

        > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

        AFAIK, XFC is the only tool which is still maintained and improved:

        http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/

        Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@... <mailto:jirka%40kosek.cz>
        http://xmlguru.cz

        IMPORTANT NOTICE

        This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure by applicable law. If the recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at 760-602-1400 and delete the communication from all email files.

      • Dave Pawson
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28 2:24 AM
          Irfan Virk wrote:

          > Dave Pawson wrote:
          >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
          >

          > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
          > worldML .

          Thanks Jirka, Irfan. Always struck me as a good target.

          regards

          --
          Dave Pawson
          XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 28 2:26 AM
            Irfan Virk wrote:

            > Dave Pawson wrote:
            >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
            >

            > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
            > worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....
            >

            > Take care,
            >
            > Irfan Virk
            >
            > Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

            The reason I'm asking Irfan, I'm starting work on the second edition of
            my XSL-FO book and wanted to get up to date with the tools.
            I barely mention RTF in the first. How compliant is your tool wrt
            the recommendation please?

            regards

            --
            Dave Pawson
            XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

            Based in Peterborough btw :-)
          • J.Pietschmann
            Message 5 of 7 , May 28 1:25 PM
              Dave Pawson wrote:
              > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

              The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
              although progress is slow.

              J.Pietschmann
            • Dave Pawson
              Message 6 of 7 , May 28 11:46 PM
                J.Pietschmann wrote:
                > Dave Pawson wrote:
                >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
                >
                > The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
                > although progress is slow.

                Thanks Joerg, I wasn't aware of that either!

                regards

                --
                Dave Pawson
                XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.