rtf output

  • Dave Pawson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28 1:31 AM
      Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

      I recall there were a couple of projects started, though I can't
      find any mention of them recently.

      regards

      --
      Dave Pawson
      XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28 1:44 AM
        Dave Pawson wrote:
        > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

        AFAIK, XFC is the only tool which is still maintained and improved:

        http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/

        Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@... http://xmlguru.cz
      • Irfan Virk
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28 1:51 AM
          Dave Pawson wrote:
          > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

          CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
          worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....

          Take care,

          Irfan Virk

          Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

          > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

          AFAIK, XFC is the only tool which is still maintained and improved:

          http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/

          Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@... <mailto:jirka%40kosek.cz>
          http://xmlguru.cz

          IMPORTANT NOTICE

          This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure by applicable law. If the recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at 760-602-1400 and delete the communication from all email files.

        • Dave Pawson
          Message 4 of 7 , May 28 2:24 AM
            Irfan Virk wrote:

            > Dave Pawson wrote:
            >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
            >

            > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
            > worldML .

            Thanks Jirka, Irfan. Always struck me as a good target.

            regards

            --
            Dave Pawson
            XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 28 2:26 AM
              Irfan Virk wrote:

              > Dave Pawson wrote:
              >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
              >

              > CambridgeDocs also has module which takes XSL-FO and generates both RTF,
              > worldML . Please contact me at Irfan@....
              >

              > Take care,
              >
              > Irfan Virk
              >
              > Co-founder, CambridgeDocs

              The reason I'm asking Irfan, I'm starting work on the second edition of
              my XSL-FO book and wanted to get up to date with the tools.
              I barely mention RTF in the first. How compliant is your tool wrt
              the recommendation please?

              regards

              --
              Dave Pawson
              XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

              Based in Peterborough btw :-)
            • J.Pietschmann
              Message 6 of 7 , May 28 1:25 PM
                Dave Pawson wrote:
                > Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?

                The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
                although progress is slow.

                J.Pietschmann
              • Dave Pawson
                Message 7 of 7 , May 28 11:46 PM
                  J.Pietschmann wrote:
                  > Dave Pawson wrote:
                  >> Are there any tools left which create RTF from xsl-fo please?
                  >
                  > The FOP RTF renderer is also under active development,
                  > although progress is slow.

                  Thanks Joerg, I wasn't aware of that either!

                  regards

                  --
                  Dave Pawson
                  XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.