Hands-on XSL-FO class in Europe in June 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO List, Antenna House support, RenderX support

      Just a quick note that a publicly-subscribed hands-on "Practical
      Formatting Using XSL-FO" class has been scheduled for June 11-12,
      2007 in Helsinki Finland where I will be the instructor. Please see
      our home page linked below for details on how to register for this event.

      --
      Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
      RSS feeds: publicly-available developer resources and training