Re: [XSL-FO] Re: General question about XML Schemas

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      mina_hurray wrote:

      > Thank you Sir for your input. I have another question related to
      > xslfo, is there any way to check for a closing tag of an element in xsfo?

      Your question doesn't make sense for a number of reasons.

      I assume you mean in XSLT rather than in XSL-FO?

      XSLT operates on element nodes, not on tags. You can do stuff at the end
      of a template that matches on a element, e.g.:

      <xsl:template match="foo">
      <!-- do stuff at start of foo processing -->
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
      <!-- do stuff at end of foo processing -->
      </xsl:template>

      Is that what you mean?

      Cheers,

      E.