Multiple page-sequence-masters per section

  • odekij61
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I am writing a stylesheet that creates a whole manual with many
      sections and an index at the end. I have a Table of Contents (TOC)
      for each section. Is it possible to have 2 page-sequence-masters for
      each section? I want the TOC to have a different layout than the rest
      of the section contents. How do I write the stylesheet to do the
      following:

      For each section
      1. display section TOC using page-sequence-master A
      2. display section contents using page-sequence-master B

      The reason I want to do this is because I need black tabs to display
      the section titles along the outer edge of the book. I only want the
      black tabs to display on the contents pages and not on the TOC pages.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Jeremy Odekirk