Re: reading from external documents in XSLFO

  • mina_hurray
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2007
      Thank you for your response. I did try using entity inside the style
      sheet. Somehow the style sheet is not picking up the entity name.

      Here is the structure:

      <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
      <!ENTITY Grp "document(...)/root/grp" >
      ]>

      The document() refereces an external xml file of the structure:

      <root>

      <grp>123</grp>

      </root>

      I reference this entity using &Grp; on the style sheet. But the style
      sheet is not recognizing it.