Altsoft Xml2PDF 2007 is available
- Altsoft announces the release of its new Xml2PDF 2007 family of products, containing Xml2PDF Server 2007 (.NET API), Xml2PDF Workstation 2007 and AltViewer 2007.
Altsoft Xml2PDF 2007 is a .NET-based formatting engine for converting various page layout formats (XSF-FO, SVG, Microsoft Word, HTML) into print-ready documents (PDF, PS, XPS, TIFF).
The new key features and improvements are:
• Significant refactoring and optimization. Xml2PDF Server 2007 now works 1.7 times faster (overall) than earlier version 3.0
• Essential improvement of Xml2PDF API interface.
• Improved XSL-FO 1.1 support including bookmarks, multiple flows, and floats.
• XPS output support.
• PostScript output support.
• DocX and Word 2007 Xml input support.
• Significant improvement of graphics (TIFF) output support.
• Direct GDI+ print and preview function.
• Advanced font management options.
• Possibility to merge several documents of different formats into one output document or use any source document as a background.
• Advanced configuration options.
Read more information about the functionality at http://www.alt-soft.com/Products_xml2pdf.aspx
Microsoft .NET Frameworks is required (versions 2.0 and 1.1 are supported).
Xml2PDF Workstation 2007 is a desktop application for converting XSF-FO, SVG, Word, HTML to print-ready documents. AltViewer 2007 displays documents of any supported XML format on a screen and provides scaling, navigation and printing functionality.
Both products are FREEWARE demonstrating power of Xml2PDF engine on your desktop. Download them now at http://www.alt-soft.com/Downloads.aspx
Xml2PDF Server 2007 is designed for server use inside custom workflows. Light, Standard and Professional editions are available for Xml2PDF Server 2007. The license is server based. Company Wide and OEM (Redistributable) licenses are also available. Find more about Xml2PDF Server 2007 licensing at http://www.alt-soft.com/Products_xml2pdf_server.aspx. The update to Xml2PDF Server 2007 Standard is free for all current Xml2PDF 3.x users.