xslfo tables - dividing rows among columns

  • mina_hurray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Hi:

      How do you divide rows among columns? I mean if I have a table header
      with 5 columns and I have 5 rows below it, I want the rows to be
      divided among the 5 columns - i.e 5 rows and 5 columns.I tried adding
      "border" attribute to the table-cell, but it does not have that visual
      effect.

      Also, these 5 rows are added at the end of the data , and the number
      of columns for each table can vary anywhere from 5-8. So how do you
      dynamically calculate the width of each column and have column
      dividers according to the headers?

      Thanks in advance.