RE: [XSL-FO] Outputting 128 barcode problem

  • Ken Sands
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
      I figured that to be the case, so I used the windows character map
      program to find the unicode of each character (in the range 128 - 159)
      in the barcode font and have a big switch statement to put the unicode
      numbers in the place of these high range characters, it works great now,
      thanks.

      Reading around this seems to be something quite a few people find
      troubling at first, and none of the pages I found explain it very well
      or how to deal with it.

      But I'm sorted now.

      Ken.