Re: [XSL-FO] Alignment in XSLFO

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      At 2007-01-31 16:48 +0000, mina_hurray wrote:
      >I have graphic and a box below that. There is a gap between the box and
      >the graphic. How do I fill that up? i tried using padding but it did
      >not work. Please let me know.

      You don't show your XSL-FO which would help a lot if you did so.

      Remember that a graphic is an inline object, and hence it sits on the
      dominant baseline of your line. I warn my XSL-FO students that this
      will give the effect of a "superscripted" image, or in your case, a
      gap between the image and the line below.

      If you use alignment-baseline="after-edge" on your graphic, that will
      drop the graphic from the dominant baseline to the after edge of the line.

      I hope this helps.

      . . . . . . . . . . Ken

      RSS feeds: publicly-available developer resources and training
    • Manoj G Pillai
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "mina_hurray" <mina_hurray@...> wrote:

        > Hi all:
        >
        > I have graphic and a box below that. There is a gap between the box
        and
        > the graphic. How do I fill that up? i tried using padding but it did
        > not work. Please let me know.
        >
        > Thank you.

        Hi Meena
        Please try using the different options of " alignment-baseline "
        attribute on your graphic , I think it should work for you .

        Thanks
        Mpillai