Re: [XSL-FO] Renderx Processor error -System cannot find path specified

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      mina_hurray wrote:
      > I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question.

      This is an XML Spy specific question and would have been best asked
      in a forum dedicated specifically to XML spy users.

      > I amusing XML Spy and Renderx XEP for FO processing, and when I
      > generate the PDF, i get this error:
      >
      > "The system cannot find the path specified".
      >
      > Doea anybody have any idea why this is?

      Well, the system cannot find the path specified. AFAIK this
      is a configuration setting in XML spy, and the programs seems
      be not amused that the path pointing to the XEP installation
      doesn't exist. Check and replace this setting to the actual
      path.

      J.Pietschmann