Altsoft Xml2PDF Server 2007 beta available
- Altsoft announces beta release of its new Xml2PDF 2007 family of products, containing Xml2PDF Server 2007 (.NET API), Xml2PDF Hotfolder 2007 and Xml2PDF
Altsoft Xml2PDF 2007 is a .NET-based formatting engine for converting various page layout formats into print-ready documents.
The new key features and improvements are:
- Significant refactoring and optimization.
- Essential improvement of Xml2PDF API interface.
- Improved XSL-FO 1.1 support including bookmarks, multiple flows, and floats.
- XPS output support.
- PostScript output support.
- DocX and XAML (Word 2007) input support.
- Significant improvement of graphics (TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF) output support.
- Direct GDI+ print and preview function.
- Advanced font management options.
- Possibility to merge several documents of different formats into one output document or use any source document as a background.
- Advanced configuration options.
Microsoft .NET Frameworks 2.0 and 1.1 are supported.
The commercial release is scheduled for March, 2007. Light, Standard and Professional editions will be available for Xml2PDF Server 2007. All clients who
purchase Xml2PDF 3.0 Complete API in January and February 2007 will receive an upgrade to Xml2PDF Server 2007 Professional for FREE!
Altsoft Xml2PDF Server 2007 beta (Professional edition) is available for download at https://alt-soft2.com/Downloads_server_evaluation.aspx
Xml2PDF 2007 Hotfolder and Workstation editions will be available for download soon.