Renderx Processor error -System cannot find path specified

  • mina_hurray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi:

      I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question.
      I amusing XML Spy and Renderx XEP for FO processing, and when I
      generate the PDF, i get this error:

      "The system cannot find the path specified".

      Doea anybody have any idea why this is?
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
        mina_hurray wrote:
        > I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question.

        This is an XML Spy specific question and would have been best asked
        in a forum dedicated specifically to XML spy users.

        > I amusing XML Spy and Renderx XEP for FO processing, and when I
        > generate the PDF, i get this error:
        >
        > "The system cannot find the path specified".
        >
        > Doea anybody have any idea why this is?

        Well, the system cannot find the path specified. AFAIK this
        is a configuration setting in XML spy, and the programs seems
        be not amused that the path pointing to the XEP installation
        doesn't exist. Check and replace this setting to the actual
        path.

        J.Pietschmann