Re: Make a line from the top left corner to the bottom right corner

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006

      Thanks a lot for your answer and sorry for have take time to answer...

      Ok so I need to write a SVG line but I have make some search on
      internet without found anything interesting about the construction of
      this line.

      Can you give me a link or an example or somethings that help me to
      understand how that works?

      Thanks a lot

      Thierry
    • virgul4u
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
        Ok I have foound how to do:

        <fo:instream-foreign-object>
        <svg:svg width="500px" height="500px" viewBox="0 0 200 200">
        <svg:line x1="30" y1="0" x2="985" y2="985" style="stroke:
        black;" />
        </svg:svg>
        </fo:instream-foreign-object>

        ++