Re: [XSL-FO] Making FO Lists look like HTML Lists

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
      At 2006-11-03 16:53 -0600, Shawn wrote:
      >If you have text within a list-item-body that has a larger font size than
      >the list item label (and the other text within the list-item) in FO, It
      >aligns the tops of the label and text.

      Yes, the initial value for relative-align= is the before-edge.

      >Does any one have any ideas on how to make the fo look like the html?

      Have you tried relative-align="baseline"?

      >But if I use embedded lists, it doesn't render correctly -- my fo renderer
      >(ibex) says "fo:list-item-label contained in an fo:list-item-body,
      >fo:list-item-label should be child of fo:list-item".

      Correct, the structure of lists is very rigid.

      >Any ideas on a work-around using proper fo?

      I think you'll find this property will help you.

      --
      UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
      UBL International 2006 2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2006
        Thanks for the info!

        Unfortunately, my pdf generator doesn't implement that property. Hopefully
        in a not so distant future release they will.