XSLT and XSL-FO book updates now available to registered customers

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006
      Last weekend I published revisions to both of our
      commercial XSLT and XSL-FO books that we sell
      from our web site: the twelfth edition of
      "Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath"
      (ISBN 978-1-894049-14-6) and the sixth edition of
      "Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO" (ISBN 978-1-894049-15-3).

      Existing customers are entitled to their
      perpetual free updates, but I've received
      numerous notifications of dead email addresses
      from the notifications I sent out earlier this
      week. Some book customers date back to 1998 and
      have received ten free updates, but their email
      address is no longer valid and they haven't informed me.

      Would any existing customers who have not
      received a notice this week please contact me
      off-list for the updated username and
      password? If your company is a corporate
      customer, please contact your company
      representative who is responsible for mounting
      the updated copy on your intranet.

      The meta data for the updated editions is noted below.

      I apologize for taking the bandwidth of those who
      are not customers, but I'm guessing most of the
      missing customers are subscribed to these lists.

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

      cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO, Antenna House List, RenderX List

      Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
      (XSL Transformations and the XML Path Language)
      Twelfth Edition - 2006-10-15 - ISBN 978-1-894049-14-6
      Copyright (c) 2006 Crane Softwrights Ltd.
      / 388 Pages / Subscription price includes no-charge updates, /
      / / soft-copy of included examples, and an /
      / / accessible rendition and 10 PDF renditions. /
      / / No-charge 121-page download preview excerpt. /
      / No-charge prepaid copy for every U.S. Government employee. /

      Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
      (Extensible Stylesheet Language Formatting Objects)
      Sixth Edition - 2006-10-16 - ISBN 978-1-894049-15-3
      Copyright (c) 2006 Crane Softwrights Ltd.
      / 478 Pages / Subscription price includes no-charge updates, /
      / / soft-copy of included examples, and an /
      / / accessible rendition and 10 PDF renditions. /
      / / No-charge 244-page download preview excerpt. /
      / No-charge prepaid copy for every U.S. Government employee. /

      --
      UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
      UBL International 2006 2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com