Re: Spanning rows but not always keeping together

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Any idea what value I should try? I've tried several and am not
      getting the results I'd expect. It does break when the column is too
      big for the page but it's not enforcing the keep when the block would
      fit on the following page (and not on the current).

      <xsl:template match="row">
      <fo:table-row width="6in" keep-together.within-page="9">
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </fo:table-row>
      </xsl:template>