Re: [XSL-FO] Index group that doesn't start with alpha character

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
      Carolyn wrote:
      > I've got my alpha index working correctly for all titles except those
      > starting with a non-alpha character.
      [snip]
      > How can I capture the keys that do not equal an alpha?

      Let the tool figure it out. instead of calling the toc
      template for each character, use Munchean grouping:
      http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping/index.html
      or use XSLT 2.
      In either case, XSLT questions are best asked on the Mulberry
      XSL list:
      http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

      J.Pietschmann