Re: [XSL-FO] 3 column layout

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Sorry, I should have also mentioned:

      break-after="column"

      Note also that in both of these cases you are
      specifying a condition that needs to be true, you
      are not specifying an action to be taken.

      If, by chance, when you do break-before="column"
      and you are *already* at the very top of the
      column based on other criteria for having flowed
      information to the point where you are, then flow
      continues as the first area from the top of the
      column you are in and does not force you to the
      start of the next column. If there were any
      other areas in that column you would then be moved to the next column.

      --
      UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Vårø, Denmark 2006-10-02/06,11-20/24
      UBL International 2006 2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com