Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Can't get 'space-before' and borders working for a table in FOP 20.9.2

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 16, 2006
      arianhojat2000 wrote:

      > thanks,
      > Ken.
      >
      > yeh i think i have had trouble before with fop 20.9 as searching the
      > forums brings this same question from me a while back which i never
      > solved :)

      I can't tell which version of FOP you are actually using there isn't a
      20.9.2 or a 20.9. The current stable releases are: 0.20.5 or 0.92beta

      > So looks like fop 0.20.5 doesnt know how to do margins for a table well

      If you are using 0.20.5 then all I can say is that it is very old and
      full of bugs.

      > or calculate margins within lists... for example, in this pic
      > <http://www.pages.drexel.edu/%7Eah49/images/table.jpg> , the table
      > within a list should be indented. It's content seems to be but its
      > 'wrapper' shown by borders does not respect the margins.
      >
      > oh well, i guess ill ask the boss for a nicer FOrmatter in our budget
      > for next year :).

      Please try 0.92beta as its much better at managing indentation across
      lists and tables.

      <snip/>

      Chris
    • arianhojat2000
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 16, 2006
        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@...> wrote:

        > arianhojat2000 wrote:
        >
        > > thanks,
        > > Ken.
        > >
        > > yeh i think i have had trouble before with fop 20.9 as searching the
        > > forums brings this same question from me a while back which i never
        > > solved :)
        >
        > I can't tell which version of FOP you are actually using there isn't a
        > 20.9.2 or a 20.9. The current stable releases are: 0.20.5 or 0.92beta

        yeh sorry about that, getting 0.92 and 0.20.5 confused :)

        yup maybe ill take the leap and try .92 beta,
        again thanx to all who responded.
        Lates,
        Arian