Re: [XSL-FO] Apache FOP 0.20.5 Image Issue for PCL

  • Peter Wu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi Kumar,

      I don't know if text-align works for images in 0.20.5.
      I have a faint impression of having tried this before
      without success.

      I looked at my own code and saw that I center the
      image by setting left-padding = (the page page width -
      image width) divided by 2.

      peter

      --- kumar puppala <kpuppala@...> wrote:

      > Hello All:
      > I am experiencing a problem with PCL images using
      > Apache FOP 0.20.5. If I have an
      > <fo:external-graphic>
      > element and specify text-align property, it is not
      > honored. The markup looks something like this:
      >
      > <fo:block font-size="10pt"
      > text-align-"center"><fo:external-graphic
      > text-align="center"

      src="file:/tempfiles/FmtrTest/image1.img"/></fo:block>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
        Hey Kumar,

        for PCL and graphics. I didn't find anything related to your issue - at least current.

        I'd suggest posting your question to that mailing list as they should be able to readily tell you if its a problem and how best to resolve it.

        Read their "Submitting a Question" section at http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user-archive.
        That section talks about subscribing to their mailing list or using GMANE to submit a question.

        Then post your question. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out.

        Regards,

        Joe Moore
        i_bugsy@...

        I am experiencing a problem with PCL images using
        Apache FOP 0.20.5. If I have an <fo:external- graphic>
        element and specify text-align property, it is not
        honored. The markup looks something like this:

        <fo:block font-size="10pt"
        text-align-" center">< fo:external- graphic
        text-align=" center"
        src="file:/tempfile s/FmtrTest/ image1.img" /></fo:block>

        The text-align property is honored when doing PDF
        rendering for the same markup. Is there any known
        issue here and do we have a bugfix which I can
        implement in my version of source code?

        Thanks,
        Kumar Puppala

        Do You Yahoo!?