[ANN] RenderX released XEP 4.6

  • Michael Sulyaev
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
      Dear list subscribers,

      RenderX has released XEP 4.6, a new version of its XSL processor and
      accompanying tools. The new version introduces AFP backend (available
      with a special license), improved line-breaking algorithm conformant to
      the Unicode Standard Annex #14, and a new implementation of XSL 1.1
      change bars.
      XEPwin 2.0 has also been updated and includes XEP 4.6.

      As usual the software is available for download from the RenderX website
      at http://www.renderx.com/download/updates.html

      --
      Best regards,
      Michael Sulyaev
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
        Hello All:
        I am experiencing a problem with PCL images using
        Apache FOP 0.20.5. If I have an <fo:external-graphic>
        element and specify text-align property, it is not
        honored. The markup looks something like this:

        <fo:block font-size="10pt"
        text-align-"center"><fo:external-graphic
        text-align="center"
        src="file:/tempfiles/FmtrTest/image1.img"/></fo:block>

        The text-align property is honored when doing PDF
        rendering for the same markup. Is there any known
        issue here and do we have a bugfix which I can
        implement in my version of source code?

        Thanks,
        Kumar Puppala

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Peter Wu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
          Hi Kumar,

          I don't know if text-align works for images in 0.20.5.
          I have a faint impression of having tried this before
          without success.

          I looked at my own code and saw that I center the
          image by setting left-padding = (the page page width -
          image width) divided by 2.

          peter

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
            Hey Kumar,

            for PCL and graphics. I didn't find anything related to your issue - at least current.

            I'd suggest posting your question to that mailing list as they should be able to readily tell you if its a problem and how best to resolve it.

            Read their "Submitting a Question" section at http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user-archive.
            That section talks about subscribing to their mailing list or using GMANE to submit a question.

            Then post your question. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out.

            Regards,

            Joe Moore
            i_bugsy@...

            I am experiencing a problem with PCL images using
            Apache FOP 0.20.5. If I have an <fo:external- graphic>
            element and specify text-align property, it is not
            honored. The markup looks something like this:

            <fo:block font-size="10pt"
            text-align-" center">< fo:external- graphic
            text-align=" center"
            src="file:/tempfile s/FmtrTest/ image1.img" /></fo:block>

            The text-align property is honored when doing PDF
            rendering for the same markup. Is there any known
            issue here and do we have a bugfix which I can
            implement in my version of source code?

            Thanks,
            Kumar Puppala

            Do You Yahoo!?