RE: [XSL-FO] multi-column spanning

  • Pollington, Lee (ELSLON)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2001
      Thanks Max, Sorry I wasn't very clear, I am still a novice in the world of
      layout and it's terminology. I have uploaded an example image to
      http://www.egroups.com/files/XSL-FO/Columns/ - Graphical example of
      multi-column spanning, to clarify what I meant for the group.

      I'll have a look at FOP and the example.

      Lee