Re: [XSL-FO] Merging Multiple Pdf files into One

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
      At 2006-04-26 07:31 -0700, C. Myers wrote:
      >Can someone give me some hint(s) how to merge multiple
      >PDFs into one PDF file? I am using RenderX engine in a
      >Java enviornment. Thanks.

      manipulate PDF files created by XSL-FO using freely-available software.

      XSL-FO doesn't include the responsibility for merging PDF files.

      I hope this helps.

      . . . . . . . . . . Ken

      --
      Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
      Also for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
        Hi, All

        I have java code that refer to Driver class (org.apache.fop.apps.Driver driver = new Driver()), it is missing in the new fop.jar I just downloaded. Is there any replacement or different way to render PDF in java?

        Thanks.

        Also, FopImageFactory class is missing, too. Any idea?
      • C. Myers
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
          Since FopImageFactory is no longer existed in new fop.jar, how can I resetCache (
          org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.resetCache(); // Reset) in Java application? Thanks.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
            C. Myers wrote:

            > Hi, All
            >
            > I have java code that refer to Driver class (org.apache.fop.apps.Driver
            > driver = new Driver()), it is missing in the new fop.jar I just
            > downloaded. Is there any replacement or different way to render PDF in java?

            The Driver class is part of the API for FOP 0.20.5. The API was
            refactored when FOP was re-written, so 0.9x versions have a different
            API. See the following webpage for help on upgrading:

            http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/upgrading.html