Re: [XSL-FO] XML to Pdf coversion

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2006
      At 2006-04-25 23:43 +0100, ravi gupta wrote:
      >i m a member of XSL-FO group, i m working on xml to pdf conversion
      >tool, can u just guide tht wher i can get information that how it
      >process the INPUT file and how produce the OUTPUT. plz help me .
      >atleast tell me some site name where i can get information related to tht,

      We have a freely-downloadable excerpt of our XSL-FO book "Practical
      Formatting Using XSL-FO" on our web site. The full text of the first
      three chapters, the introductory text of all of the other chapters,
      and the full text of the annexes are all in the excerpt PDF. You'll
      find explanatory text and data flow diagrams in the excerpt.

      From our home page in my trailer below, follow the "Books & free
      excerpts" link at the right hand side of the page.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
      Also for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04