[XSL-FO] Unbreakable spaces

  • Armel LECROC
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2006
      Hello to everyone,
      i'm new here, and i didn't find the answer to this question :
      Is it possible with FOP 0.91 beta to have unbreakable space in a text with
      text-align="left"?

      Because with other FOP versions( 0.20.5 and 0.92 beta) or with xep 4.4, i
      have no problem when i write " " in the FO file, the unbreakable
      spaces are respected..
      What is strange for me, is that FOP 0.91 is working well with " " but
      only if the text is "justified".
      Have you answers for this?

      Retrouvez tout en un clin d'oeil avec la barre d'outil MSN Search !
      http://desktop.msn.fr/
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2006
        Armel LECROC wrote:
        > What is strange for me, is that FOP 0.91 is working well with " " but
        > only if the text is "justified".
        > Have you answers for this?

        It's a bug in 0.91 (and 0.90) which has been fixed recently. What
        exactly is your problem?

        J.Pietschmann
      • kroky236
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2006
          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@...> wrote:

          > Armel LECROC wrote:
          > > What is strange for me, is that FOP 0.91 is working well with
          " " but
          > > only if the text is "justified".
          > > Have you answers for this?
          >
          > It's a bug in 0.91 (and 0.90) which has been fixed recently. What
          > exactly is your problem?
          >
          > J.Pietschmann

          Thank you for this answer.
          In fact, i would like to have unbreakable spaces in a left-text-align
          block, but after knowing this, i think the best answer will be to use
          FOP 0.92.