Announce: New UK and US deliveries of XML, XSLT and XSL-FO hands-on workshops

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 11:11 AM
      Just a quick announcement that two new sets of deliveries of our
      publicly-subscribed lectures and hands-on tutorials have been
      scheduled for Birmingham, England May 22-25, 2006 and Minneapolis, MN
      July 31-August 4, 2006.

      The Birmingham deliveries are in partnership with SystML
      http://www.SystML.com/:

      http://www.SystML.com/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,99999999/extmode,cal/date,2006-05-01/

      This is in addition to our already-scheduled three- and one-day
      hands-on deliveries on XSLT and XSL-FO May 8-11, 2006 in Copenhagen
      Denmark, and in addition to our already-scheduled three- and two-day
      hands-on deliveries on XSLT and XSL-FO June 12-16, 2006 in Washington DC.

      Details on all our scheduled deliveries of publicly-subscribed events
      are linked from our home page below.

      Thanks!

      . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

      cc: XML-Dev, XSL List, XSL-FO Yahoo List, Antenna House, RenderX,
      XML-Doc, UBL-Dev

      p.s. it was brought to my attention that I inadvertently labelled my
      last announcement with square brackets and mixed up some mail
      filters, whereas this time I have not used them and I will try to
      follow this convention of using "Announce:" in the future if you wish
      to filter out my announcements.

      p.p.s. the main subject of this note is not a duplicate announcement
      ... these are new deliveries scheduled since my last announcement

      --
      Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
      Also for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04