Re: [XSL-FO] XML Rendering

  • Joe Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
      Hey Uma,

      This really depends on what your FO renderer accepts and what it ouputs. If it accepts a stream and can output a stream, then you can transform your XML into an XSL-FO instance and stream it to your FO Renderer and then the Renderer streams the resulting PDF out.

      You'll need some sort of component to manage that and then send out the resulting PDF.

      So this is really an architecture question. Hopefully that helps get you started.

      Regards,

      Joe Moore