Re: [XSL-FO] Question

  • Joe Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
      Hey Russ,

      Welcome to the group. This question would be better posted to a group that deals with .Net.
      Try going to http://groups.google.com and do a search on .net and the language you are working in. Or even Visual Studio.

      This should return a list of groups that would be more appropriate.

      Good luck!

      Joe Moore