Question

  • Russ Burns
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
      Sorry, but I'm new to the group and new to .Net from VB6 and Source
      Safe.

      I pull up VB.net and try to open my existing code by highlighting the
      project and clicking OPEN: Project. All I get is XML
      code.

      Where is my pre-existing VB code and how do I get to it?

      Also, can anyone call an AS400 program with parameters and return a data
      file from the AS400 stored procedure. I can't do this either and it is
      critical.

      Thanks so much for any help. I'm desperate.

      Russ
      The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or any attachments.

    • Joe Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
        Hey Russ,

        Welcome to the group. This question would be better posted to a group that deals with .Net.
        Try going to http://groups.google.com and do a search on .net and the language you are working in. Or even Visual Studio.

        This should return a list of groups that would be more appropriate.

        Good luck!

        Joe Moore

[...]

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "XSL-FO" on the web.